Join us for exciting discussions, panel sessions, & workshops at the following conferences
BayLAN (The Bay Area Learning Analytics Conference) | March 2, 2019 | Stanford University’s Center for Education Research at Stanford (CERAS)
ACTNext is proudly sponsoring this event. We invite you to join us in a one-day event filled with various talks and group discussions with our leading innovators and professionals in the edtech community:
– 9:15 – 10:45 AM — “An Illustration of an AI-based Educational Assistant and Its Underlying Learning Analytics” | Alina von Davier
Use the hashtag #baylan19 to show that you’ll be attending!
SXSW EDU | March 7, 2019 | Hilton Austin Downtown, Salon E (floor 4) | Austin, TX
The SXSW EDU Conference & Festival cultivates & empowers a community of engaged stakeholders to advance teaching and learning.
– 11:00 – 12:00 PM — Join our panel session, “Progress and Challenges for AI in Education,” where we’ll be discussing the impact of AI in education with featured speakers: Alina von Davier, Daniel Domenech (AASA, The School Superintendents Association), Nirmal Mukhi (IBM), & Jason Palmer (New Market Venture Partners).
The 9th International Learning Analytics & Knowledge Conference (LAK19) | March 4 – 8, 2019 | Arizona State University | Tempe, AZ
The LAK19 Conference will be a 4-day event on the impact of analytics on teaching and learning. We invite you to participate in our workshops & panel session:
– 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM | March 4, 2019 — Join Alina von Davier & Michael Yudelson for their workshop, “Learning Analytic Services to Support Personalized Learning & Assessment at Scale”
– 1:30 PM – 5:00 PM | March 4, 2019 — Join Kristin Stoeffler & Yigal Rosen for their workshop, “Innovative Problem Solving Assessment with Learning Analytics”
– 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM | March 8, 2019 — “Designing a digital jigsaw game based measurement of collaborative problem-solving skills” | Pravin Chopade, David Edwards, & Saad Khan
Use the hashtag #lak19 to show that you’ll be attending!
For more conference updates, be sure to follow us on Twitter!
* * *